How to Avoid Getting Banned by Instagram?
Internet Marketing Agency in Houston
- DO NOT start Liking or Commenting on other people’s photos straight away. This is what fake accounts usually do. Instead, DO start with posting your own photos, at least 10 of them, but not at the same hour, do it 2 a day.
- DO complete your Instagram profile, including uploading your profile photo and write a short bio. Do not expose yourself to Instagram hunt and destroy Sentinel bot.
- DO NOT stop posting photos! Again this is a typical things that spammers do. DO post more and post regularly.
- DO NOT Like excessively! This will surely get you banned. The limit is 350 per hour, but I suggest not to max your quota.
- DO NOT Follow people en-mass! This is considered to be a spammy and bot-like activity. The limit is 20 per hour. And remember that you can only follow as many as 7500 people, no more.
- DO NOT post multiple duplicate comments – including emoji. As soon as Instagram detect you doing this it will put you straight away in ‘detention‘! You won’t be able to comment anymore for as long as you are in this proverbial dog house.
About LaraNet: We are a web design firm focused to help you to grow your business and communicate with your customers and prospects using two simple but powerful tools: 1) Interactive Website and 2) Internet Marketing Strategy on social networks like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc… Whether you want to work with just a web page, or launch or improve your presence on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or communicate with your customers through newsletters, or improve the location of your business in the search engines through Search Engine Optimization, or start marketing your products or services online, in LaraNet we can help you.
Internet Marketing Agency in Houston.
Website designer in Houston, Web Designer in Houston, Web Site Developer in Houston, Webmaster in Houston, Internet Marketing Agency in Houston, Website Consultant in Houston, Enrique Antonio Lara Vidales, LaraNet, Web Design in Houston, Website Development in Houston, Open Source Content Management, Internet Marketing Services, Houston Small Business Websites, Integrated Internet Marketing, Content Marketing Specialist, Community Manager Specialist, Houston Internet Marketing for Small Business.